Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: New Monuments

    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 1, 2005
      This may be too late for people to take advantage of, but later today,
      Thursday June 2, Roscoe Bartlett is having a Congressional Open Door
      time from 10am until noon. You can call 1-888-863-4581 or 301-797-6043
      to get an appointment. Hopefully one of us can get in there.

      Stephen Recker

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 2, 2005
        Steve,
        Where?

        >>> recker@... 06/02/05 12:05 AM >>>
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 2, 2005
          Sorry for not putting the address in there. Sixth District
          Congressional office, 11377 Robinwood Drive. Right across from you at
          the college there. I hope you were able to make it. I don't think it
          was a drop in thing, though.

          Stephen

        • rotbaron@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 2, 2005
            I've sent an email to my Congressman and posted Tom Clemens' notice onto my CWRT webpage. If indeed I get a reply from my email, I will let you know.

            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 2, 2005
              No, I was busy here, too bad. Let's hope he hasthe guts to do the right
              thing.

              >>> recker@... 06/02/05 2:07 PM >>>