Re: [TalkAntietam] 128th Pa

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
      Yeah. I was hiding because I couldn't think of anything smart about the
      128th PA ;-)

      Stephen

    • richard@rcroker.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
        There's a first time for everything!
        > Yeah. I was hiding because I couldn't think of anything smart about the
        > 128th PA ;-)
        >
        > Stephen
        >
        > On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, at 06:17 PM, <richard@...> wrote:
        >
        > > uhhhh. yeah. These danged new-fangled machines befuddle me sometimes.

      • Brian Downey
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 11 8:49 PM
          Hi Stephen, friends,

          I've just posted a bio sketch on Captain Audenried this evening on my
          blog. I hope he's still interesting even after all this time :)

          http://behind.aotw.org/2007/04/11/audenried-61/

          Brian

          --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com (31 May 2005), Stephen Recker

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 13 6:40 AM