Re: [TalkAntietam] 128th Pa

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
      uhhhh. yeah. These danged new-fangled machines befuddle me sometimes.
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
        Yeah. I was hiding because I couldn't think of anything smart about the
        128th PA ;-)

        Stephen

      • richard@rcroker.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
          There's a first time for everything!
          > Yeah. I was hiding because I couldn't think of anything smart about the
          > 128th PA ;-)
          >
          > Stephen
          >
          > On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, at 06:17 PM, <richard@...> wrote:
          >
          > > uhhhh. yeah. These danged new-fangled machines befuddle me sometimes.

        • Brian Downey
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 11, 2007
            Hi Stephen, friends,

            I've just posted a bio sketch on Captain Audenried this evening on my
            blog. I hope he's still interesting even after all this time :)

            http://behind.aotw.org/2007/04/11/audenried-61/

            Brian

            --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com (31 May 2005), Stephen Recker

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 13, 2007