128th Pa

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
      <<I just noticed Stephen's address -- so he obviously can chime in on the
      128th PA.>>
      Hi Richard, I think you meant my email address?
      Paula
      128thpa@...

    • richard@rcroker.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
        uhhhh. yeah. These danged new-fangled machines befuddle me sometimes.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
          Yeah. I was hiding because I couldn't think of anything smart about the
          128th PA ;-)

          Stephen

        • richard@rcroker.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
            There's a first time for everything!
            > Yeah. I was hiding because I couldn't think of anything smart about the
            > 128th PA ;-)
            >
            > Stephen
            >
            > On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, at 06:17 PM, <richard@...> wrote:
            >
            > > uhhhh. yeah. These danged new-fangled machines befuddle me sometimes.

          • Brian Downey
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 11, 2007
              Hi Stephen, friends,

              I've just posted a bio sketch on Captain Audenried this evening on my
              blog. I hope he's still interesting even after all this time :)

              http://behind.aotw.org/2007/04/11/audenried-61/

              Brian

              --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com (31 May 2005), Stephen Recker

              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 13, 2007