Re: [TalkAntietam] Capt. Joseph Crane Audenried

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005

      Yow, Thanks. Guess I know who to ask!

      Stephen

    • 128thpa@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
        <<I just noticed Stephen's address -- so he obviously can chime in on the
        128th PA.>>
        Hi Richard, I think you meant my email address?
        Paula
        128thpa@...

      • richard@rcroker.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
          uhhhh. yeah. These danged new-fangled machines befuddle me sometimes.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
            Yeah. I was hiding because I couldn't think of anything smart about the
            128th PA ;-)

            Stephen

          • richard@rcroker.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 1, 2005
              There's a first time for everything!
              > Yeah. I was hiding because I couldn't think of anything smart about the
              > 128th PA ;-)
              >
              > Stephen
              >
              > On Wednesday, June 1, 2005, at 06:17 PM, <richard@...> wrote:
              >
              > > uhhhh. yeah. These danged new-fangled machines befuddle me sometimes.

            • Brian Downey
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 11, 2007
                Hi Stephen, friends,

                I've just posted a bio sketch on Captain Audenried this evening on my
                blog. I hope he's still interesting even after all this time :)

                http://behind.aotw.org/2007/04/11/audenried-61/

                Brian

                --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com (31 May 2005), Stephen Recker

                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 13, 2007