Re: [TalkAntietam] Hello all

  • Teej Smith
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 25, 2001
      Pa128th@... wrote:

      > Hi all, I am here too, but you will notice a new email address. I have used
      > this for my research on various genealogy groups - so I decided that I should
      > use it here too. As many of you know, the 128th Pa is my favorite regiment
      > who fought at Antietam.
      >
      > I am glad to be invited to this group and very happy to see so many familiar
      > "faces"!!!

      Like Paula, I would like to thank Brian for inviting me to join this
      new Antietam group. As most of you know my area of interest is mostly
      Confederate cavalry but I have a great fondness for the Tar Heel troops
      who fought at Antietam.

      Regards,
      Teej
    • Rawlings, Kevin
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 25, 2001
        Hi ya guys, nice to be part of a select group. Look forward to a
        continuation of the Maryland campaign. Nice to be aboard.
        Regards,
        Kevin Rawlings

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 25, 2001
          Paula,
          i have found a few things in Carman from the 128th. I'll be happy to share with you, whenever you are down this way give me a call.

        • Pa128th@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
            In a message dated 4/25/01 11:53:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
            clemens@... writes:

            << i have found a few things in Carman from the 128th. I'll be happy to
            share with you, whenever you are down this way give me a call. >>

            Fantastic Tom!! I will try and make it down during the summer - I will be
            in touch!

            Thanks,

            Paula
          • Ray Ortensie
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
              HEY! I did not know that there was going to be Tar Heels on this
              group?!?!!? I protest these intrusions!!!

              Ray :)

            • Marc73@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
                In a message dated 04/25/2001 8:21:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                kevin.rawlings@... writes:

                Kevin Rawlings

                Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

                Marc Riddell
                83rd PVI
                2nd USSS
                Potomac Legion
              • Rawlings, Kevin
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
                  Heck no, I 've got my overseer keeping the elves in line while I'm working
                  with the engineers designing this year's toy line. Gotta get a palm pilot!
                  Clausly yours,
                  Kevin
                  P.S. How's it feel to run with a bunch genuine DG excommunicated outlaw
                  rebels?

                  kevin.rawlings@... writes:

                  Kevin Rawlings

                  Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

                  Marc Riddell
                  83rd PVI
                  2nd USSS
                  Potomac Legion

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700126278:N/
                  A=551014/?http://www.debticated.com> www.debticated.com

                  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=17
                  00126278:N/A=551014/rand=600912450>

                  <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
                • TR Livesey
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
                    Sorry. You need to be a member of the 'clique' to
                    post here. ;)

                    Regards,
                    TR Livesey
                    westwood@...