Re: [TalkAntietam] Battlefield Cell Talk

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 10 , May 24, 2005
      Brian -- been there -- done that -- literally and figuratively!

      Richard

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 11 9:24 PM
        Everything fell into place, new Napoleon and all.

        I witnessed the glorious racket Saturday morning at the Park. Most
        impressivly done. I've posted a couple of pictures online for flavor

        http://www.aotw.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Artillery-Hell-2005

        though I'm not much of a photograper.

        They're at it again Sunday afternoon if you're able to get there.

        Brian

        --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Clemens" <clemenst@h...>
        wrote:
        > If everything falls into place, two Napoleons and two 3" rifles. We
        > presume Antietam's new Napoleon will be in any day. They retired the
        > old 6 pdr. I will be at the event, participating as a section
        > commander, or giving the talk, or if we have enough guys I will be
        > happily serving as a rear-rank private. Stop by and visit if you're
        > there.
        > Tom Clemens
        >
        > Thomas G. Clemens D.A.

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 12 5:25 AM
          Brian and Tom,
          Thank You for the pictures and Info on Artillery Hell 2005. I wished
          I could be there. I also want to thank every member of this group
          for posting courteously and with respect for each other. A lot of
          newsgroups do not have members such as you.
          Jeff

          --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Downey" <bdowney@a...>

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 19, 2007
            This is just a test. Thanks.