Re: [TalkAntietam] Battlefield Cell Talk

  • Brian Morris
    Message 1 of 10 , May 24, 2005
      I use Cingular and during my trip last year I went from Gettysburg to
      Antietam and Harpers Ferry and don't recall having any problems. In fact I
      remember calling my wife at one point somewhere northwest of Boonsboro and
      when she asked where I was having to admit "That is a question weighing
      heavy on my mind at the moment".

      Brian

    • richard@rcroker.com
      Message 2 of 10 , May 24, 2005
        Brian -- been there -- done that -- literally and figuratively!

        Richard

        > I use Cingular and during my trip last year I went from Gettysburg to
        > Antietam and Harpers Ferry and don't recall having any problems. In fact I
        > remember calling my wife at one point somewhere northwest of Boonsboro and
        > when she asked where I was having to admit "That is a question weighing
        > heavy on my mind at the moment".
        >
        > Brian
        >

        > > Sorry if this is slightly OT, but I am trying to find a cell phone
        > > provider that gets good reception down on the battlefield. I use
        > > T-Mobile and have very mixed results. Does anyone have a cell phone
        > > that gets really good reception down there? Thanks.
        > >
        > > Stephen Recker
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Brian Downey
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 11, 2005
          Everything fell into place, new Napoleon and all.

          I witnessed the glorious racket Saturday morning at the Park. Most
          impressivly done. I've posted a couple of pictures online for flavor

          http://www.aotw.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Artillery-Hell-2005

          though I'm not much of a photograper.

          They're at it again Sunday afternoon if you're able to get there.

          Brian

          --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Clemens" <clemenst@h...>
          wrote:
          > If everything falls into place, two Napoleons and two 3" rifles. We
          > presume Antietam's new Napoleon will be in any day. They retired the
          > old 6 pdr. I will be at the event, participating as a section
          > commander, or giving the talk, or if we have enough guys I will be
          > happily serving as a rear-rank private. Stop by and visit if you're
          > there.
          > Tom Clemens
          >
          > Thomas G. Clemens D.A.

        • Jeff
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 12, 2005
            Brian and Tom,
            Thank You for the pictures and Info on Artillery Hell 2005. I wished
            I could be there. I also want to thank every member of this group
            for posting courteously and with respect for each other. A lot of
            newsgroups do not have members such as you.
            Jeff

            --- In TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Downey" <bdowney@a...>

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 19 3:36 PM
              This is just a test. Thanks.