Re: [TalkAntietam] Help me Title my BOOK!

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 6, 2005
      Are you ready for THIS? They turned down "The Alter of Freedom" because it
      sounds too "religious."

      My stomach hurts. (sigh)

      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 2005
        How about "When Valor Is Not Enough"

        >>> richard@... 05/06/05 9:32 AM >>>
      • Brian Morris
        Message 3 of 9 , May 6, 2005
          Ok, here's a few

          "Of Glory and Valor"
          "The worst place in the world"
          "For freedom not glory"
          "For duty and freedom"
          "For duty, For freedom"
          "Not for Glory"

          Brian

        • richard@rcroker.com
          Message 4 of 9 , May 6, 2005

            That's what they're looking for. I'll run it by 'em.

            Richard