RE: [TalkAntietam] Help me Title my BOOK!

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 9 , May 6 5:56 AM
      You'd think that Gerry, except as Richard points out, his publisher wants
      something positive.

      Harry

      Message 2 of 9 , May 6 6:32 AM
        Are you ready for THIS? They turned down "The Alter of Freedom" because it
        sounds too "religious."

        My stomach hurts. (sigh)

        Message 3 of 9 , May 6 8:25 AM
          How about "When Valor Is Not Enough"

          >>> richard@... 05/06/05 9:32 AM >>>
        • Brian Morris
          Message 4 of 9 , May 6 11:39 AM
            Ok, here's a few

            "Of Glory and Valor"
            "The worst place in the world"
            "For freedom not glory"
            "For duty and freedom"
            "For duty, For freedom"
            "Not for Glory"

            Brian

          • richard@rcroker.com
            Message 5 of 9 , May 6 1:12 PM

              That's what they're looking for. I'll run it by 'em.

              Richard