Re: [TalkAntietam] Help me Title my BOOK!

    Message 1 of 9 , May 6, 2005
      Harry,

      It is all about grabbing the attention of the prospective reader.........

      Very respectfully,
      G E "Gerry" Mayers
      Confederate Signal Corps,
      Longstreet's Corps

      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 2005
        You'd think that Gerry, except as Richard points out, his publisher wants
        something positive.

        _____

      • richard@rcroker.com
        Message 3 of 9 , May 6, 2005
          Are you ready for THIS? They turned down "The Alter of Freedom" because it
          sounds too "religious."

          My stomach hurts. (sigh)

          Message 4 of 9 , May 6, 2005
            How about "When Valor Is Not Enough"

            >>> richard@... 05/06/05 9:32 AM >>>
          • Brian Morris
            Message 5 of 9 , May 6, 2005
              Ok, here's a few

              "Of Glory and Valor"
              "The worst place in the world"
              "For freedom not glory"
              "For duty and freedom"
              "For duty, For freedom"
              "Not for Glory"

              Brian

            • richard@rcroker.com
              Message 6 of 9 , May 6, 2005

                That's what they're looking for. I'll run it by 'em.

                Richard