Another great day at Antietam (May 1)

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      I spent a wonderful Sunday at Antietam and joined the full-day hike of the
      battlefield. We walked about 8 miles and got plenty of sunburn.

      I took plenty of photos and notes, but need time to organize them.
      Meanwhile, here is the start of a webpage reporting on my trip. I shall update it soon.

      http://members.aol.com/Schuylkill/antietam_may_1_2005.htm