Help please....

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Hey guys -- I'm updating my web site to include images and desperately need
      a photo of Antietam Medal of Honor-winner Johnny Cook (Bat B -- 4th US).
      Does anyone have access to one or know where I might find it online? I've
      seen one, but can't remember where, and Google images can't find him.

      Forever indebted...

      Richard Croker
      www.rcroker.com