Re: [TalkAntietam] Anniversary week

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 6:06 AM
      I'm just looking for an excuse to get my Rebel behind back up there for
      another signing. The first one was so much fun (and I sold about 50 books)
      and such a dream-come-true, I want to do it again. TMMF is out in paperback
      now, so I do have that excuse. Also, since the book is done and I have no
      more research to do on it, I don't get back up there as much as I would
      like. It is a trek (and expense) from Atlanta! I'm envious of you guys who
      can just "bop over" for a day!

      Richard Croker
      www.rcroker.com