Re: [TalkAntietam] Anniversary week

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2005
      Thanks y'all. Looks like no big deal.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <rotbaron@...>
      To: <TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Anniversary week

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 27, 2005
        Dear Richard,

        If I know the park from other years, they will line up something impressive
        a little closer to the anniversary date. They probably do not want to commit
        themselves at this point if any special programming should not be available.

        OTOH, I can vouch for the excellence of any programming presented by the
        Liberty Rifles. They are an outstanding reenacting/living history group.

        Very respectfully,
        G E "Gerry" Mayers
        Confederate Signal Corps,
        Longstreet's Corps

      • richard@rcroker.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2005
          I'm just looking for an excuse to get my Rebel behind back up there for
          another signing. The first one was so much fun (and I sold about 50 books)
          and such a dream-come-true, I want to do it again. TMMF is out in paperback
          now, so I do have that excuse. Also, since the book is done and I have no
          more research to do on it, I don't get back up there as much as I would
          like. It is a trek (and expense) from Atlanta! I'm envious of you guys who
          can just "bop over" for a day!

          Richard Croker
          www.rcroker.com

          > If I know the park from other years, they will line up something
          impressive
          > a little closer to the anniversary date. They probably do not want to
          commit
          > themselves at this point if any special programming should not be
          available.

          > OTOH, I can vouch for the excellence of any programming presented by the
          > Liberty Rifles. They are an outstanding reenacting/living history group.
          >
          > Very respectfully,
          > G E "Gerry" Mayers
          > Confederate Signal Corps,
          > Longstreet's Corps