Re: [TalkAntietam] Volunteers Restore Historic Otto Lane

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
      Not that I have heard of Richard, no. The NPS will hold some sort of
      commemerative event, and there is talk that the Sharpsburg Historical
      Society will hold some sort of event. Nobody knows what at this point
      in time.
      Tom Clemens

      >>> richard@... 4/27/2005 3:38:09 PM >>>

      Does anybody know if there's going to be a significant Antietam
      reenactment
      this year?

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
        Dear Richard,

        There are usually only significant reenactments for Sharpsburg every five
        years on the five year anniversaries. Thus, the 135th, the 140th, etc.

        Very respectfully,
        G E "Gerry" Mayers
        Confederate Signal Corps,
        Longstreet's Corps