Re: [TalkAntietam] Volunteers Restore Historic Otto Lane

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
      Does anybody know if there's going to be a significant Antietam reenactment
      this year?

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
        Not that I have heard of Richard, no. The NPS will hold some sort of
        commemerative event, and there is talk that the Sharpsburg Historical
        Society will hold some sort of event. Nobody knows what at this point
        in time.
        Tom Clemens

        >>> richard@... 4/27/2005 3:38:09 PM >>>

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
          Dear Richard,

          There are usually only significant reenactments for Sharpsburg every five
          years on the five year anniversaries. Thus, the 135th, the 140th, etc.

          Very respectfully,
          G E "Gerry" Mayers
          Confederate Signal Corps,
          Longstreet's Corps