Re: [TalkAntietam] Volunteers Restore Historic Otto Lane

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
      Dear Richard,

      If you go to www.nps.gov/anti, and then look for a way to contact them by
      email, ask in your email for Brian Barancz. Brian is very helpful and should
      be able to tell you if anything is happening during the anniversary weekend.

      Very respectfully,
      G E "Gerry" Mayers
      Confederate Signal Corps,
      Longstreet's Corps

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
        Does anybody know if there's going to be a significant Antietam reenactment
        this year?

        > email, ask in your email for Brian Barancz. Brian is very helpful and
        should
        > be able to tell you if anything is happening during the anniversary
        weekend.

        > Very respectfully,
        > G E "Gerry" Mayers
        > Confederate Signal Corps,
        > Longstreet's Corps

        Service.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
          Not that I have heard of Richard, no. The NPS will hold some sort of
          commemerative event, and there is talk that the Sharpsburg Historical
          Society will hold some sort of event. Nobody knows what at this point
          in time.
          Tom Clemens

          >>> richard@... 4/27/2005 3:38:09 PM >>>

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 27, 2005
            Dear Richard,

            There are usually only significant reenactments for Sharpsburg every five
            years on the five year anniversaries. Thus, the 135th, the 140th, etc.

            Very respectfully,
            G E "Gerry" Mayers
            Confederate Signal Corps,
            Longstreet's Corps