Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: New Antietam photo book

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17 7:25 PM
      No this is done by someone in West Virginia. It is a sort "artsey'
      thing, photos of the field and some reenactors, but very little text.
      Draft copy looked good, B&W photos, etc. It is not a history, more of a
      coffee table evocative sort of thing.
      Will send more details when I get a final copy in hand.

      >>> rotbaron@... 04/15/05 8:19 PM >>>
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 2:27 PM
        I just picked up the new "Antietam Then and Now" by Garry Adelman and
        Timothy Smith. It is AWESOME! Wow. What a bunch of great photographs.
        Kudos to Garry and Tim.

        Stephen Recker