Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Suggestions for Antietam historian? part II

    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 15, 2005
      There is a photo book coming out this summer, just got a look at it
      yesterday. It is more landscapes and individuals, but in B&W and very
      nice looking. Hope there is room in the market for another of course.

    • Darin Boville
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 25, 2005
        I've been "out" with a cold and out-of-town visitors for the past
        week--but thanks to all for your help. I'll figure out what I am am
        doing very soon...

        --Darin

        www.darinboville.com

        On Friday, April 15, 2005, at 10:39 AM, Thomas Clemens wrote:

        > There is a photo book coming out this summer, just got a look at it
        > yesterday.� It is more landscapes and individuals, but in B&W and very
        > nice looking.� Hope there is room in the market for another of course.
        >

        > Thomas G. Clemens D.A.

        <image.tiff>

        > �
        > �

        Darin Boville
        Photography and Video
        www.darinboville.com

      • Darin Boville
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 25, 2005
          Thanks, Tom, for the info.

          Does anyone know if the new book has samples on the web? Is it worth
          buying? I'm way out here on the West Coast nowadays and am not able to
          stop by to see it in person. Gary's book sounds interesting, too.

          Thanks,

          --Darin

          On Monday, April 25, 2005, at 10:30 AM, Thomas Clemens wrote:

          > Darin,
          > I got a look at the finished product of the book yesterday when I
          > stopped at the Visitor's Center.� It is pretty much like the proof,
          > just
          > pictures and small captions.� I did not see it, but evidently Gary
          > Adelman is coming out with a "then and now" picture book on Antietam
          > sometime this summer.�
          > Tom Clemens

          <image.tiff>

          > �