Re: [TalkAntietam] Elk Mountain Signal Station

    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 14, 2005
      Dear Stephen,

      I will be in The Burg also over at the Wax Museum on Steinwehr Avenue with
      the Civil War Heritage Foundation for HMTA this weekend. (In fact, my wife
      and I leave tomorrow morning!)

      If you can break away, come on down and just ask for John W.
      Fairfax.........

      Very respectfully,
      G E "Gerry" Mayers
      Confederate Signal Corps,
      Longstreet's Corps

      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 15, 2005
        There is a photo book coming out this summer, just got a look at it
        yesterday. It is more landscapes and individuals, but in B&W and very
        nice looking. Hope there is room in the market for another of course.

      • Darin Boville
        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 25, 2005
          I've been "out" with a cold and out-of-town visitors for the past
          week--but thanks to all for your help. I'll figure out what I am am
          doing very soon...

          --Darin

          www.darinboville.com

          On Friday, April 15, 2005, at 10:39 AM, Thomas Clemens wrote:

          > There is a photo book coming out this summer, just got a look at it
          > yesterday.� It is more landscapes and individuals, but in B&W and very
          > nice looking.� Hope there is room in the market for another of course.
          >

          > Thomas G. Clemens D.A.

          <image.tiff>

          > �
          > �

          Darin Boville
          Photography and Video
          www.darinboville.com

        • Darin Boville
          Message 4 of 25 , Apr 25, 2005
            Thanks, Tom, for the info.

            Does anyone know if the new book has samples on the web? Is it worth
            buying? I'm way out here on the West Coast nowadays and am not able to
            stop by to see it in person. Gary's book sounds interesting, too.

            Thanks,

            --Darin

            On Monday, April 25, 2005, at 10:30 AM, Thomas Clemens wrote:

            > Darin,
            > I got a look at the finished product of the book yesterday when I
            > stopped at the Visitor's Center.� It is pretty much like the proof,
            > just
            > pictures and small captions.� I did not see it, but evidently Gary
            > Adelman is coming out with a "then and now" picture book on Antietam
            > sometime this summer.�
            > Tom Clemens

            <image.tiff>

            > �