Re: [TalkAntietam] Elk Mountain Signal Station

    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 14, 2005

      Thanks. You are awesome. I'll give him a call tomorrow. If that doesn't
      work, I'll take you up on your kind offer. It won't be this weekend,
      though. I'm heading up to Gettysburg for the History Meets the Arts
      weekend. I'll be at the Union Drummer Boy most of the time if anyone is
      in the area and wants to stop and say hello. Thanks.

      Stephen Recker

      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 14, 2005
        Dear Stephen,

        I will be in The Burg also over at the Wax Museum on Steinwehr Avenue with
        the Civil War Heritage Foundation for HMTA this weekend. (In fact, my wife
        and I leave tomorrow morning!)

        If you can break away, come on down and just ask for John W.
        Fairfax.........

        Very respectfully,
        G E "Gerry" Mayers
        Confederate Signal Corps,
        Longstreet's Corps

        Message 3 of 25 , Apr 15, 2005
          There is a photo book coming out this summer, just got a look at it
          yesterday. It is more landscapes and individuals, but in B&W and very
          nice looking. Hope there is room in the market for another of course.

        • Darin Boville
          Message 4 of 25 , Apr 25, 2005
            I've been "out" with a cold and out-of-town visitors for the past
            week--but thanks to all for your help. I'll figure out what I am am
            doing very soon...

            --Darin

            www.darinboville.com

            On Friday, April 15, 2005, at 10:39 AM, Thomas Clemens wrote:

            > There is a photo book coming out this summer, just got a look at it
            > yesterday.� It is more landscapes and individuals, but in B&W and very
            > nice looking.� Hope there is room in the market for another of course.
            >

            > Thomas G. Clemens D.A.

            <image.tiff>

            > �
            > �

            Darin Boville
            Photography and Video
            www.darinboville.com

          • Darin Boville
            Message 5 of 25 , Apr 25, 2005
              Thanks, Tom, for the info.

              Does anyone know if the new book has samples on the web? Is it worth
              buying? I'm way out here on the West Coast nowadays and am not able to
              stop by to see it in person. Gary's book sounds interesting, too.

              Thanks,

              --Darin

              On Monday, April 25, 2005, at 10:30 AM, Thomas Clemens wrote:

              > Darin,
              > I got a look at the finished product of the book yesterday when I
              > stopped at the Visitor's Center.� It is pretty much like the proof,
              > just
              > pictures and small captions.� I did not see it, but evidently Gary
              > Adelman is coming out with a "then and now" picture book on Antietam
              > sometime this summer.�
              > Tom Clemens

              <image.tiff>

              > �