Hello all

  • Pa128th@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 25, 2001
      Hi all, I am here too, but you will notice a new email address. I have used
      this for my research on various genealogy groups - so I decided that I should
      use it here too. As many of you know, the 128th Pa is my favorite regiment
      who fought at Antietam.

      I am glad to be invited to this group and very happy to see so many familiar
      "faces"!!!

      Regards,

      Paula
    • Teej Smith
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 25, 2001
        Pa128th@... wrote:

        > Hi all, I am here too, but you will notice a new email address. I have used
        > this for my research on various genealogy groups - so I decided that I should
        > use it here too. As many of you know, the 128th Pa is my favorite regiment
        > who fought at Antietam.
        >
        > I am glad to be invited to this group and very happy to see so many familiar
        > "faces"!!!

        Like Paula, I would like to thank Brian for inviting me to join this
        new Antietam group. As most of you know my area of interest is mostly
        Confederate cavalry but I have a great fondness for the Tar Heel troops
        who fought at Antietam.

        Regards,
        Teej
      • Rawlings, Kevin
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 25, 2001
          Hi ya guys, nice to be part of a select group. Look forward to a
          continuation of the Maryland campaign. Nice to be aboard.
          Regards,
          Kevin Rawlings

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 25, 2001
            Paula,
            i have found a few things in Carman from the 128th. I'll be happy to share with you, whenever you are down this way give me a call.

          • Pa128th@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
              In a message dated 4/25/01 11:53:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
              clemens@... writes:

              << i have found a few things in Carman from the 128th. I'll be happy to
              share with you, whenever you are down this way give me a call. >>

              Fantastic Tom!! I will try and make it down during the summer - I will be
              in touch!

              Thanks,

              Paula
            • Ray Ortensie
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
                HEY! I did not know that there was going to be Tar Heels on this
                group?!?!!? I protest these intrusions!!!

                Ray :)

              • Marc73@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
                  In a message dated 04/25/2001 8:21:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                  kevin.rawlings@... writes:

                  Kevin Rawlings

                  Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

                  Marc Riddell
                  83rd PVI
                  2nd USSS
                  Potomac Legion
                • Rawlings, Kevin
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
                    Heck no, I 've got my overseer keeping the elves in line while I'm working
                    with the engineers designing this year's toy line. Gotta get a palm pilot!
                    Clausly yours,
                    Kevin
                    P.S. How's it feel to run with a bunch genuine DG excommunicated outlaw
                    rebels?

                    kevin.rawlings@... writes:

                    Kevin Rawlings

                    Season Greetings Kevin, I assume Santa is resting on an island somewhere ;-)

                    Marc Riddell
                    83rd PVI
                    2nd USSS
                    Potomac Legion

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                    <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700126278:N/
                    A=551014/?http://www.debticated.com> www.debticated.com

                    <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=190462.1393721.2979173.2/D=egroupmail/S=17
                    00126278:N/A=551014/rand=600912450>

                    <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
                  • TR Livesey
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 26, 2001
                      Sorry. You need to be a member of the 'clique' to
                      post here. ;)

                      Regards,
                      TR Livesey
                      westwood@...