Anyone attend last weekend's hikes?

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Did anyone go on the ranger hikes of southern section of battlefield this past weekend?
      I'd be interested in any comments.

      If things work out, I made try to get to this Sunday's hike to Nicodemus Heights.

      I'm also considering spendng the full day of April 23 at Antietam, so I can join the afternoon ranger hike on southern section. That morning could be spent stomping around fields like I did last week.