Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Urban sprawl in Middletown and environs

  • Stephen Bockmiller
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25 8:04 PM
      Gerry....

      I'll post the story soon. The house is a bit
      underwhelming on the outside from the historical
      perspective...it has been boogered up with vinyl
      siding and windows (before I bought it), but does have
      some neat inside stuff. We exposed a couple of the
      log walls in the kitchen in 2003.

      Steve

      http://mail.yahoo.com