Twenty Antietam images now online

  • darinb20855
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2005
      Hello all,

      First, thanks to TR for his intriguing commentary regarding my last
      post. Gives me
      much to think about.

      I worked over the weekend to get my Antietam project "sample page"
      online, as
      promised. This sample page is intended as a "tease" for publishers,
      galleries, etc. The full project has over eighty images...

      Here's the link:

      http://www.darinboville.com/onlineexhibits/Antietam/Antietam.html

      This does not link from my main page (www.darinboville.com) , so if
      you go there
      first you won't be able to navigate to the images. I may make the
      images "public" at
      some future time but for now I'm just starting the long slog of
      finding a book
      publisher interested in putting out a fine art book of Antietam
      images--a tough job!

      On the other hand, feel free to share the link, etc. with others who
      might be
      interested--just be warned that I may take it down at any time should
      a potential
      publisher request that I do so...

      Thanks. I hope you enjoy the images.

      --Darin

      P.S. (Reports of errors in titles, etc are very welcome!)

      www.darinboville.com