Re: [TalkAntietam] Volunteers Needed at Antietam

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2005
      Thanks for reminding me! SHAF is hosting a work day on Sat. March 19.
      We will meet at the flag pole in the parking lot at 9:00 and we'll head
      to the Shade property to cut & clear. This is a real work day, bring
      gloves, and water, dress appropriately for the weather. Let me know if
      you can make it, it is very gratifying work.
      Tom Clemens

      >>> rotbaron@... 03/12/05 10:05 PM >>>