Arty Weekend at the Battlefield

  • Brian Downey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6 6:47 PM
      I was just on the Park Service website and noticed an event of high
      interest. The events list looked way old, though, so I don't know if
      the following is still correct. I hope so ... I think I can actually
      get to the battlefield that weekend.

      Sat and Sun, [June] 23rd and 24th
      Artillery Weekend - Artillery firing demonstrations and special
      Ranger walks highlight this weekend dedicated to artillery at
      Antietam. This weekend will feature the Baltimore Light Artillery
      living history group.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8 3:33 PM
        Brian and all---

        I will be there as a visitor showing a friend around. Any one of
        the group who plans to be there should let me know so perhaps
        arrangements to meet at the entrance to the Antietam VC can be
        made....

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

        Edward Lee

        > I was just on the Park Service website and noticed an event of
        high
        > interest. The events list looked way old, though, so I don't
        know if
        > the following is still correct. I hope so ... I think I can
        actually
        > get to the battlefield that weekend.
        >

        > Sat and Sun, [June] 23rd and 24th
        > Artillery Weekend - Artillery firing demonstrations and special
        > Ranger walks highlight this weekend dedicated to artillery at
        > Antietam. This weekend will feature the Baltimore Light
        Artillery
        > living history group.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.