Re: [TalkAntietam] 2nd MD went thru which fence?

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2005
      We can look at the road intersection as an inverted T.
      Rohrbach Rd comes down from north and Rohrersville Rd is the base.
      Rohrhach Rd appears to be fenced on both sides.
      R'ville Rd is fenced on east side only.
      Most accounts have 2 MD cross Rohrbach Rd as they head to bridge.

      Perhaps this crude graphic will work and portray my perception:

      RORHRBACH FARM
      T || T
      T || T
      T || T
      TTTTTTTTTTT || TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FENCE
      ===================== ROHRERSVILLE RD =====
      ~~~~~CREEK CREEK CREEK CREEK CREEK~~~~~~~~