Re: [TalkAntietam] Books like OHIO AT ANTIETAM, etc

  • robert blama
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2 2:45 PM
      You can get them at old book stores if you want them or on ebay. They are monument dedications for that state at Antietam. If you are familiar with NY or PA at Gettysburg, they are the same content.
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2 6:14 PM
        Tom:

        I have a copy of Pa at Antietam. I have had it for a few years. I just did a search for it on one of the "antique" book sellers and that is how I purchased it. I have also seen them at museums/historical societies, but it is hit or miss.

        Paula

        You can get them at old book stores if you want them or on ebay. They are monument dedications for that state at Antietam. If you are familiar with NY or PA at Gettysburg, they are the same content.
        I often see references to books entitled OHIO AT ANTIETAM, PENNSYLVANIA AT ANTIETAM, and NEW YORK AT ANTIETAM.

        Can anyone comment on their content?
        Where is cheapest place to acquire them?
        Are they available at NPS Library at Antietam for our use?
        Any other states that I missed?

        Tom Shay

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor