Re: [TalkAntietam] Burnside Bridge: 36th OHIO?

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
      Based on the OR Report provided by Todd, I am going with the assumption that
      the 36th OHIO remained in reserve during the assault on the bridge. Unless
      someone wishes to re-address this issue, I will consider it closed. I've got a
      few more questions that need your opinions!

      I assume that the maps on Antietam on the Web are using the Carman maps?

      Tom shay

    • Tim Reese
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
        You assume correctly. Barring appearance of a detailed eyewitness 36th Ohio account, you've likely gone as far as anyone can.