Re: [TalkAntietam] Burnside Bridge: 36th OHIO?

  • Tim Reese
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
      Also see map at http://aotw.org/maps.php?map_number=9 Antietam on the Web.

    • rotbaron@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
        Based on the OR Report provided by Todd, I am going with the assumption that
        the 36th OHIO remained in reserve during the assault on the bridge. Unless
        someone wishes to re-address this issue, I will consider it closed. I've got a
        few more questions that need your opinions!

        I assume that the maps on Antietam on the Web are using the Carman maps?

        Tom shay

      • Tim Reese
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 28, 2005
          You assume correctly. Barring appearance of a detailed eyewitness 36th Ohio account, you've likely gone as far as anyone can.