Re: [TalkAntietam] Porterstown Road?

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2005
      Gerry et al,
      I will have to go back and do some homework, the wood frame house across
      the road from the stone one is what is usually referred to as the Toll
      House. It still is there today, although there is an addition on it
      now. I am not sure why Carman says the stone place was the toll house.

      SHAF almnost bought the wooden place a few years ago, but got closed out
      of the deal.
      Tom Clemens

      >>> gerry1952@... 02/26/05 9:19 PM >>>