Re: [TalkAntietam] Toll House

  • T.R. Livesey
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2005
      Hmmm...looks like yahoo groups clips out attached images. Ok, You can
      view the original raw untouched up source on the LOC:

      http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?pp/ils:@filreq(@field(NUMBER+@band(cwpb+00271))+@field(COLLID+cwp))

      (this link is correct...some mail browsers have a hard time with the
      crazy loc URLs...you may have to copy the whole link directly into your
      web browser address box)

      TRL