Re: [TalkAntietam] Toll House

  • T.R. Livesey
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2005
      Ron,

      You need to have Java enabled on your browser to see the stereo image
      properly. I have attached a "Holmes" version of the image.

      Regards,
      TR Livesey
      tlivesey@...

      Ron Church wrote:

      >Tom,
      >
      >I was not able to get the photo... the topo map came thru fine. Would you
      >please cut and paste the photo and send it again ... would very much like to
      >see it.
      >
      >Thank you
      >Regards
      >Ron

    • T.R. Livesey
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2005
        Hmmm...looks like yahoo groups clips out attached images. Ok, You can
        view the original raw untouched up source on the LOC:

        http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?pp/ils:@filreq(@field(NUMBER+@band(cwpb+00271))+@field(COLLID+cwp))

        (this link is correct...some mail browsers have a hard time with the
        crazy loc URLs...you may have to copy the whole link directly into your
        web browser address box)

        TRL