Re: [TalkAntietam] Toll House

  • Ron Church
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2005

      I was not able to get the photo... the topo map came thru fine. Would you
      please cut and paste the photo and send it again ... would very much like to
      see it.

      Thank you
      Regards
      Ron

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2005
        Ron,

        You need to have Java enabled on your browser to see the stereo image
        properly. I have attached a "Holmes" version of the image.

        Regards,
        TR Livesey
        tlivesey@...

        Ron Church wrote:

        >Tom,
        >
        >I was not able to get the photo... the topo map came thru fine. Would you
        >please cut and paste the photo and send it again ... would very much like to
        >see it.
        >
        >Thank you
        >Regards
        >Ron

      • T.R. Livesey
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2005
          Hmmm...looks like yahoo groups clips out attached images. Ok, You can
          view the original raw untouched up source on the LOC:

          http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?pp/ils:@filreq(@field(NUMBER+@band(cwpb+00271))+@field(COLLID+cwp))

          (this link is correct...some mail browsers have a hard time with the
          crazy loc URLs...you may have to copy the whole link directly into your
          web browser address box)

          TRL