Re: [TalkAntietam] RE: Wilbur Jones and S.O. 191

  • David Lutton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2001
      Teej,

      I for one would be interested if Mr. Barringer can pinpoint where the 27th
      camped. If memory serves me, the Best Farm is usually credited as being the
      location where the lost order was found? Post your impressions after the
      meeting, ok?

      David Lutton
      Hollidaysburg Pa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2001
        David Lutton wrote:

        > Teej,
        >
        > I for one would be interested if Mr. Barringer can pinpoint where the 27th
        > camped. If memory serves me, the Best Farm is usually credited as being the
        > location where the lost order was found? Post your impressions after the
        > meeting, ok?

        David,

        I'll be happy to. I'm embarrassed to say I was looking at next month's
        page on the calendar when I sent in my original post so Mr. Jones's
        program won't be until July. Guess that's what happens when you try to
        do too many things at one time. :-)

        Regards,
        Teej
        PS: Barringer is the name of the RT, not the speaker's name. Our RT is
        named for B.G. Rufus Barringer, commander of the N.C. 1st Cav.