11th Ohio skirmishers

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      I cannot find where Tucker identifies which two companies served as
      skirmishers. Priest cites the Ohio monuments Commission 1904 for his
      information. I don't have that at home here. I think Ted has it at the
      NPS library. Check witht he NPS.
      In going through Tucker's book I was surprised at how many marginal
      notes I made poiting out problems with his sources. Maybe I am speaking
      too well of it?
      Tom Clemens