Battlefield Detectives

  • Brian Morris
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2004
      This Tuesday afternoon the History Channel is running two episodes of
      Battlefield Detectives. One is Gettysburg and the other is Antietam. Ok,
      their battlefield mysteries on the show aren't always mysteries but common
      knowledge for people familiar with the battles, but they're still pretty
      cool shows and worth a watch.

      Brian
    • Brian Morris
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2004
        Oops! I misread that on my onscreen program guide. The shows are on Monday
        night twice, not Tuesday. I misread the showings at 11 pm and midnight CT
        Monday as 11 am and noon.

        Brian