Re: [TalkAntietam] BATTLEFIELD ROADS MIGHT BE REPAVED

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2004
      I THINK that the meeting site is privately owned, but not histile to
      visitors. But jeeze, my memory is from so long ago that much may have
      changed. They once had a "Heritage Day" dance in the barn there.

      Richard
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
        This is a little surprising to read. I made many visits nearly all parts of the park in
        April-July 2004 making photographs for a book/art project. I was there three or four
        times a week and drove all (I think) of the roads and walked along many of them.
        They seemed in good shape to me.

        --Darin Boville
        www.darinboville.com