Re: [TalkAntietam] Hey guys -- be on the lookout

  • Brian Morris
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      If the sender of an e-mail is not signed up to the group then any e-mail
      they send to the list's address will simply bounce.

      Brian

      > BlankHey all you long-silent Antietam buffs......
      >
      > A bookstore here in Atlanta is offering signed copies of "To Make Men
      Free" to be shipped in time for Christmas. I put this address on their list
      just in case some of you (all of you?) might be interested either for
      yourselves or for friends. So when it comes it may LOOK like SPAM (and
      smell like SPAM), but it's not.

    • richard@rcroker.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
        Right you are sir!

        I'll just send one myself if that's all right with you -- after I get all
        the poop.

        I just noticed your Iron Brigade nomer. When I make speeches one of my
        favorite "reads" is John Gibbon and Johnny Cook. A GREAT story (and well
        told if you ask me).

        Richard