Hey guys -- be on the lookout

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      BlankHey all you long-silent Antietam buffs......

      A bookstore here in Atlanta is offering signed copies of "To Make Men Free" to be shipped in time for Christmas. I put this address on their list just in case some of you (all of you?) might be interested either for yourselves or for friends. So when it comes it may LOOK like SPAM (and smell like SPAM), but it's not.

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from your freind in Atlanta.

      Richard Croker
      www.rcroker.com

    • Brian Morris
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
        If the sender of an e-mail is not signed up to the group then any e-mail
        they send to the list's address will simply bounce.

        Brian

      • richard@rcroker.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
          Right you are sir!

          I'll just send one myself if that's all right with you -- after I get all
          the poop.

          I just noticed your Iron Brigade nomer. When I make speeches one of my
          favorite "reads" is John Gibbon and Johnny Cook. A GREAT story (and well
          told if you ask me).

          Richard