Re: [TalkAntietam] Photos from my 9-16-04 trip

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18 3:46 PM
      Dear Tom,

      Thanks! Hope your eyes are doing much better............

      I remain,
      Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
      G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
      Corporal,
      Confederate Signal Corps,
      Longstreet's Corps

      "It is Well that WAR is so Terrible;
      else we shall grow too fond of it."
      --Robert E. Lee

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18 6:53 PM

        Great picts! I love the background!

        This city boy, unfortunately, don't know much about farm buildings...

        TR Livesey
        tlivesey@...

      • richard@rcroker.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19 1:09 PM
          Great pix Tom! How many times did I curse at not being able to follow
          General Meagher's route and try to get an idea of what they saw.....

          Richard