Photos from my 9-16-04 trip

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18 2:25 PM
      I posted some photos from my 9-16 trip to Antietam at:

      http://members.aol.com/Schuylkill/antietam.htm

      Any comments about pupose of the various Roulette Farm buildings would be
      welcome.

      Also posted a clip of Carman map noting Irish Brigade position.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18 3:46 PM
        Dear Tom,

        Thanks! Hope your eyes are doing much better............

        I remain,
        Your Humble and Obdt. Servant,
        G. E. "Gerry" Mayers
        Corporal,
        Confederate Signal Corps,
        Longstreet's Corps

        "It is Well that WAR is so Terrible;
        else we shall grow too fond of it."
        --Robert E. Lee

        > I posted some photos from my 9-16 trip to Antietam at:
        >
        > http://members.aol.com/Schuylkill/antietam.htm
        >
        > Any comments about pupose of the various Roulette Farm buildings would be
        > welcome.
        >
        > Also posted a clip of Carman map noting Irish Brigade position.
        >
        > Tom Shay

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • T.R. Livesey
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18 6:53 PM

          Great picts! I love the background!

          This city boy, unfortunately, don't know much about farm buildings...

          TR Livesey
          tlivesey@...

        • richard@rcroker.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 19 1:09 PM
            Great pix Tom! How many times did I curse at not being able to follow
            General Meagher's route and try to get an idea of what they saw.....

            Richard