Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: NY Times Article

  • Teej Smith
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2001
      Bud Wilkinson wrote:

      > I have included the entire text of the Times article(s)
      > as an attachment, since it is rather lengthy. When
      > originally posted on the ADG it was done over a period
      > of several days. Any of you who prefer not to open
      > any attachments just let me know & I can send as email
      > in that manner.

      Bud,

      When I clicked on the file it wouldn't open. Perhaps it's just my
      computer. If it's not too much trouble could you please send me an email
      copy? Thanks.

      Teej
    • Bud Wilkinson
      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2001
        Gee, what's goin' on here? Nobody seems to be able
        to open....will send entire article via email.
        Bud

        At 10:01 AM 5/31/01 -0400, you wrote:
        >Bud Wilkinson wrote:
        >>
        >> I have included the entire text of the Times article(s)
        >> as an attachment, since it is rather lengthy. When
        >> originally posted on the ADG it was done over a period
        >> of several days. Any of you who prefer not to open
        >> any attachments just let me know & I can send as email
        >> in that manner.
        >
        >Bud,
        >
        > When I clicked on the file it wouldn't open. Perhaps it's just my
        >computer. If it's not too much trouble could you please send me an email
        >copy? Thanks.
        >
        >Teej

      • Anthony W. Turner
        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2001
          Teej wrote:
          << Bud, When I clicked on the file it wouldn't open. Perhaps it's just
          my computer. If it's not too much trouble could you please send me an
          email copy? Thanks. >>

          I had the same problem, Bud. May I echo Teej's request?

          Tony Turner