Re: [TalkAntietam] Trip Report for 9/16

  • Brian Morris
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2004
      The problem is people complain about how much money the government spends
      and there being deficits but then turn around and complain that they aren't
      spending enough money on their own pet project (In our case Civil War
      preservation). You can't have it both ways. We have to accept the fact that
      the government can't fund every project under the sun and regardless of
      administration has never funded the NPS battlefield parks as much as we all
      probably would like.

      Brian