Re: [TalkAntietam] Trip Report for 9/16

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2004
      It's on the short list for renovation. But the NPS is a low priority with
      the current administration, so I guess we'll just have to wait.
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 17, 2004
        The problem is people complain about how much money the government spends
        and there being deficits but then turn around and complain that they aren't
        spending enough money on their own pet project (In our case Civil War
        preservation). You can't have it both ways. We have to accept the fact that
        the government can't fund every project under the sun and regardless of
        administration has never funded the NPS battlefield parks as much as we all
        probably would like.

        Brian