Re: NY Times Article

  • Bud Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2001
      I have included the entire text of the Times article(s)
      as an attachment, since it is rather lengthy. When
      originally posted on the ADG it was done over a period
      of several days. Any of you who prefer not to open
      any attachments just let me know & I can send as email
      in that manner.

      Tom Shay....feel free to post on the web site if you so desire.

      Bud
    • Teej Smith
      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2001
        Bud Wilkinson wrote:

        > I have included the entire text of the Times article(s)
        > as an attachment, since it is rather lengthy. When
        > originally posted on the ADG it was done over a period
        > of several days. Any of you who prefer not to open
        > any attachments just let me know & I can send as email
        > in that manner.

        Bud,

        When I clicked on the file it wouldn't open. Perhaps it's just my
        computer. If it's not too much trouble could you please send me an email
        copy? Thanks.

        Teej
      • Bud Wilkinson
        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2001
          Gee, what's goin' on here? Nobody seems to be able
          to open....will send entire article via email.
          Bud

          At 10:01 AM 5/31/01 -0400, you wrote:
          >Bud Wilkinson wrote:
          >>
          >> I have included the entire text of the Times article(s)
          >> as an attachment, since it is rather lengthy. When
          >> originally posted on the ADG it was done over a period
          >> of several days. Any of you who prefer not to open
          >> any attachments just let me know & I can send as email
          >> in that manner.
          >
          >Bud,
          >
          > When I clicked on the file it wouldn't open. Perhaps it's just my
          >computer. If it's not too much trouble could you please send me an email
          >copy? Thanks.
          >
          >Teej

        • Anthony W. Turner
          Message 4 of 8 , May 31, 2001
            Teej wrote:
            << Bud, When I clicked on the file it wouldn't open. Perhaps it's just
            my computer. If it's not too much trouble could you please send me an
            email copy? Thanks. >>

            I had the same problem, Bud. May I echo Teej's request?

            Tony Turner