Ivan coming to Antietam?

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2004
      As Antietam's anniversary approaches, I see that darn Ivan poses potential threat of heavy rain Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

      I plan to attend the Friday all-day battlefield hike (unless a deluge is expected). Anyone else going?

      With the NPS offering so many events this weekend, we can only hope Ivan goes another way. I recall a bad storm prior to last year's anniversary that damaged Burnside Bridge.

      Tom Shay - Schuylkill County, PA (home of Col. Benjamin Christ and BG James Nagle)