Re: [TalkAntietam] NY Tribune on the Campaign

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 11:49 AM
      Brian,

      Perhaps I could create a web site on YAHOO for the group?

      It would be rather simple for me to create and maintain.

      It could be used for just such purposes as archiving stuff we create or just
      want to share.

      I offer my service and await your comments.

      Tom Shay
    • hjs21@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25 3:51 PM
        In a message dated 4/25/01 3:22:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rotbaron@...
        writes:

        Brian,

        Perhaps I could create a web site on YAHOO for the group?

        Isn't that what we have?

        Harry